HKU-SCF Scholarship in Financial Technology
HKU-SCF Scholarship in Financial Technology is one of the initiatives of the HKU-SCF FinTech Academy, supported by the Standard Chartered Hong Kong 150th Anniversary Community Foundation, aiming to attract and nurture elite students who will be supporting the future development of FinTech in Hong Kong and other parts of the world.
The scholarship is offered for the following FinTech programmes:
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences in Financial Technology
- Master of Science in Computer Science (Financial Computing Stream)
- Master of Science in Financial Technology and Data Analytics
Scholarships for BASc(FinTech)
For the academic year 2021/22, up to 8 scholarships will be offered for local BASc(FinTech) students with outstanding academic performance:
- 2 full scholarships, each at the value of up to HK$200,000
- Entrance scholarships, each at the value of HK$50,000
Scholarships for MSc Programmes
For the academic year 2021/22, up to 5 Entrance Scholarships, each at the value of HK$60,000, will be offered for local MSc(CS) and MSc(FTDA) students.
Click to know more about these programme and their scholarships: